My January Playlist


My January Playlist
Hello everyone! Keeping it simple today, I'm sharing my playlist of songs that I've enjoyed listening to this last month. I plan on making playlists for each month to share some music which will mainly be new releases or sometimes even newly unreleased tracks. There will be some months of course dedicated to a certain theme. January 2022, however, features only new music. So, I hope you enjoy and perhaps find a new song to try out. :)

_________________________________________________________

  1. Avril Lavigne ft. Blackbear - Love it When You Hate Me
  2. Laura Marano - Worst Kind of Hurt
  3. Aly & AJ - Dead on the Beach
  4. Marina Diamandis - Pink Convertible
  5. Gabbie Hanna - Rewired
  6. Carrie Underwood - The Moment of Truth
  7. Marina Diamandis - Happy Loner
  8. Marina Diamandis - Free Woman
  9. Oliver Tree - Cowboys Don't Cry
  10. Chris Brown - Iffy
_________________________________________________________

Source: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment